Catrice Purple Passion Deep Purple

13

Posted on : 08:00 | In : , , ,



Nadat ik een post van Scandalously Polished over deze collectie zag heb ik deze toch maar eens uit mijn helmer gevist want het was nog steeds een untried.

English: After seeing a post at Scandalously Polished about this collection I decided to dig this one up from the helmer because it was still in my untrieds.




Deep Purple doet haar naam eer aan. In het schemerdonker lijkt ze zwart maar in het licht is het een heel dieppaarse rokerige vampy paars.

English: Deep Purple lives up to it's name. In low light she looks black but in the light she is a very deep purple smokey vampy purple.



De andere reden dat ik deze voor de dag heb gehaald is omdat Thess me wees op Diamond Cosmetics Crushed Velvet, een soortgelijke rokerige donkerpaars, die ze wel wat voor mij vond. Helaas heb ik die nog niet anders had ik een vergelijking gedaan maar ze had wel gelijk, ik houd van dit soort kleuren!

The other reason I dug this one up is because Thess pointed out Diamond Cosmetics Crushed Velvet, a similar smokey dark purple, which she thought was right up my alley.
Unfortunately I don't have that one yet otherwise I would have done a comparison but she was right, I love these kinds of colours!



Bedankt voor het kijken!

English: Thanks for looking!

Comments (13)

Difficult color to catch!
I think they look very similar...

Now this is a purple I really like.

Als paars-addict (en dan niet alleen wat betreft nagellak haha) vind ik hem erg mooi!

There was just a little bit of sun so I painted my nails with lightning speed so I could photograph in direct sunlight. I don't think I could have gotten the same result in my lightbox. ;)

Dankje :)

Good evening Holland! Our 12 points go to... No, but I just nominated you for the best blog award. :)

Aw thank you that is so sweet! :*

Hij lijkt wel op die van Diamond.
Je weet ik ben niet gek van paars, maar kan deze erg waarderen!

Yay! Wel jammer dat je niet van paars houdt want het staat je goed!

Woooo! Thanks for the shout out. Ack, I really can't wait to try my Catrice's after this dang game is over! I have a new franken I'm dying to show everyone, as soon as I can take this off and show everyone my new things. This color is so pretty

You're welcome. :)
Can't wait to see what you think of them!

Prachtige kleur MiMu. I hou in tegenstelling tot Thess wel van paars......dus ga ze altijd mooi vinden :-P

Wow, dit is ontzettend mooi. Ik hou ook van donkere kleuren zoals deze maar ik heb nog nooit een lak van Catrice geprobeerd. :)

Moet je echt eens doen! Vooral die lange dunne flesjes en de limited editions zijn erg goed!

Een reactie posten