From The Vault: Sunshine And Flakies!

20

Posted on : 22:14 | In : , , , ,

Ik hoop dat iedereen het nieuwe adres van mijn blog heeft gevonden! 100+ followers al, wat is dat snel gegaan! Bedankt dat je me volgt. Ik waardeer het heel erg dat jullie de tijd nemen om mijn geklets te lezen en mijn foto's te bekijken.
Zo, genoeg geslijm. Op naar de foto's!


English: I hope everyone found the new blog address! 100+ followers already, that's fast! Thank you for following me. I really appreciate you all take some time out of your day to read my ramblings and look at my pictures.
So, enough with the mushy stuff. On to the pics!



Dit is een oudje uit het archief omdat ik gisteren en vandaag zo druk ben geweest met de verhuizing dat ik geen tijd heb gehad om te lakken. Deze foto's zijn volgens mij van afgelopen zomer en zoals je ziet had ik nog niet helemaal uitgevogeld hoe mijn camera werkt want het zijn niet de beste foto's.

English: This is an old one from the vault because I've been so busy with the move that I haven't had time to polish my nails. I think these pics are from last summer and as you can see I hadn't yet figured out how my camera worked because the pics aren't the best.



In de schaduw zodat je de flakies beter ziet. Ik draag Nfu Oh #235 met #50 daar overheen.
235 is een prachtige lavendel creme. Helaas was de lak behoorlijk gescheiden dus ik had VEEL verdunner nodig om alles weer gemixt te krijgen en dat deed de applicatie geen goed. Na deze mani heb ik hem een nachtje open laten staan en toen was de formule wel weer handelbaar.
50 is een lichtpaarse jelly met blauw-groene flakies.

English: In the shade so you can see the flakies better. I'm wearing Nfu Oh #235 topped with #50.
235 is a beautiful lavender creme. Unfortunately my bottle had separated significantly so I had to use a LOT of thinner to get it all mixed up again and this didn't help application. After this mani I left it open for a night and that made the formula workable again.
50 is a light purple jelly with blue-greenish flakies.



Ik ben van plan om de rest van de week weer eens wat nail-art te laten zien want dat is veel te lang geleden. Misschien gooi ik er zelfs nog wel een valentijnsdag mani tussen!
Bedankt voor het kijken!

English: I plan on showing some nail-art the rest of the week because I haven't done that for far too long. I might even throw in a valentines day mani!
Thanks for looking!

Comments (20)

Jaa, zo ken ik je nagels weer... <3

Het is een oude foto. ;)

8-)
Zeg ik, zo ken ik ze! <3

Stunning! I love it!

Thank you :)

such a beautiful combination =) I love the periwinkle with greenish blue flakies, gives so much depth!
I wish I could comment on your posts more often, but JS kit doesn't work with my Firefox or Chrome, and I avoid IE as much as I can... I don't know if I'm missing something, but I just couldn't get this to work...

Love this combo

Oh my gosh...I'm *so* glad I backtracked through my dashboard, playing catch-up on posts I missed- Otherwise I would not have known to Follow your re-named Blog!
I wish Blogger would make transition easier and "grandfather" current followers so we don't miss anything.

Anyway, gorgeous mani!

Nice nails Kisten!!! I like the Nfu-Oh's...... Beautiful combination you made :-P

Thanks :)

I'm glad you did! I did a test run with another blog I didn't use and it showed all my followers after the move so I figured blogger would re-direct everyone to the new url. Guess not. I've been trying to contact everyone through blogs and the email function of the friend connect thingy for two days now but I think I'm still missing some people. :(

Thanks :)

Oh that's strange, thanks for telling me! I'll look in to that.
I use firefox too but I have no problems.

It looks really nice Kirsten! I love your nails, they look great.

Thank you :)

Love the manicure! :)
♥ opal flakes ♥

Deniz I use firefox too and don't have problems with the JS kit. :(

Mooi, vooral met die flakes.

Thanks. :)

I wonder what the problem is for Deniz. I haven't found an explanation yet. :(

Dankje! :)

That's a lovely combination with the flakies. :)

Thank you :)

Een reactie posten