Christmas Manicure.

8

Posted on : 01:33 | In : , , , , , , ,

Sephora by OPI,Konad,M73,Shimmer,China Glaze,Chrome,Green

Gisteren was een lekker rustige dag op de bank met slechte kerstfilms maar vandaag vieren we kerst met mijn schoonfamilie en dit zijn mijn nagels voor het diner.
Ik wilde alleen Absinthe Makes The Heart dragen maar na vier laagjes was hij nog niet dekkend dus toen heb ik er wat Konad tegenaan gegooid.

English: Yesterday we had a nice quiet day on the couch watching corny Christmas movies but today we are celebrating Christmas with my in-laws and these are my nails for the dinner. I planned on only wearing Absinthe Makes The Heart but after four coats it still wasn't opaque so I decided to konad it.

In the sun:

Sephora by OPI,Konad,M73,Shimmer,China Glaze,Chrome,Green

Please enlarge to see the multicoloured shimmer.

Sephora by OPI,Konad,M73,Shimmer,China Glaze,Chrome,Green


In the shade:

Sephora by OPI,Konad,M73,Shimmer,China Glaze,Chrome,Green


Sephora by OPI Absinthe Makes The Heart met plate M73 en China Glaze Metallic Muse.
AMTH is een rokerige donkergroen met fijne meerkleurige shimmer. Hij lakt erg prettig maar dekt niet super. Ik denk dat ik hem binnenkort eens over een andere kleur ga proberen. Erg mooie kleur!
MM is een van de lakken uit de Khromes Collection en is een zeegroene chrome en net als de andere chromes in de collectie heel erg geschikt voor Konad.
Dat is het voor vandaag! Ik ga naar mijn schoonouders!

English: Sephora by OPI Absinthe Makes The Heart with plate M73 and China Glaze Metallic Muse. AMTH is a smoky dark green multicoloured fine shimmer. Application is good but it isn't very opaque. I think I'm going to try it over another polish soon. Very nice colour! MM is one of the polishes from the Khromes Collection and it's a sea foam green chrome and like the other chromes in the collection very suitable for Konad.
That's it for today! I'm off to my parents in law!

Comments (8)

very pretty! I love MM for konad!

Thanks! The Khromes collection is perfect for konad, it's the only reason I bought them.

that's a lovely and delicate mani :)
I love corny Christmas movies ^_^

Thanks. :)

We had a great time just doing nothing.

This is so pretty! Isn't the Khromes awesome for Konad? I love them

Thanks. Yeah they are perfect! I love the look of a full nail konad mani.

Heel stijlvol! Mooie kleurencombi ook <3

Dankjewel!

Een reactie posten