Merry Christmas! And a Konad Fail...

5

Posted on : 10:37 | In : , , , , ,

It is the morning of Christmas and all through the house, not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse...

Heerlijk! Gisteren in mijn schoonzusje hier geweest om vast wat voorbereidingen te doen voor het kerstdiner. Samen koken koken is gezellig maar ik kan er niet zo goed tegen als er andere mensen in mijn keuken staan en dingen anders doen dan ik ze zou doen. Ik geef het toe, met sommige dingen ben ik een culi snob! Gelukkig hadden we een fles wijn om ons gezelschap te houden tijdens het koken. Dat zou gelijk kunnen verklaren waarom ik vanmorgen wakker werd met dit op mijn nagels...

English:; I love this! Yesterday my sister-in-law was here to help with the preparations for the Christmas dinner. It's fun cooking together but I can't really stand it when other people are in my kitchen doing things differently than I would do them. I'll admit it, sometimes I am a cilinairy snob! Thank goodness we had a bottle of wine keeping us company while cooking.
That could also explain why I woke up this morning with this on my nails...

Photobucket


Zoya,Red,Christmas,Konad,M12

Echt, het zag er veel beter uit met een halve fles wijn op!
Dit is Zoya Isla met Konad plate M12 en de witte special polish en een mutsje om het korstje op mijn ringvinger te verbergen. Ik was het zat om er naar te kijken. lol

English: I swear it looked much better after half a bottle of wine!
This is Zoya Isla with Konad plate M12 and special polish in white and a little hat to cover the scab on my ringfinger. I was tired of looking at it. lol

Ik ga nu lekker een brunch in elkaar klussen en dan zet ik het stoofvlees voor het kerstdiner van morgen op. Wij blijven lekker thuis vandaag en gaan op de bank slechte kerstfilms kijken.
Morgen begint het echte werk!
Fijne kerstdagen!

English: And now I'm going to make brunch and put on the stew for the Christmas dinner tomorrow. We are spending the day at home today hanging out on the couch watching corny Christmas movies. Tomorrow it's the real deal!
Merry Christmas!

Comments (5)

Whoehahahaha!
Still looks good!

Can't wait for the next design... :P

Oh and a very merry christmas to you 2 dear! X

You call this a fail????? I think it's very beautiful!!!! Jingle Bells =DDDD

I thought it was pretty cute. Festive!

Thanks girls. I don't know why I don't like it I definitely don't like it.

After this I did Misa On The Edge with a purple and blue glitter but I got major shrinkage when it dried so I had to take that off too.
I'm thinking of putting on Absinthe Makes The Heart next but I'm not sure yet.

Een reactie posten