Milani Fairy Tale And Some Good News!

5

Posted on : 02:38 | In : , , , ,

Milani,Glitter,Black,Blue

Milani,Glitter,Black,Blue

Dit is Milani Fairy Tale uit de Halloween Collection. Ik wilde deze hebben sinds ze uitkwamen maar ze zijn in Nederland nergens te krijgen. Gelukkig hield Black Nail Polish And Lip Gloss een blogsale dus ik heb er vier gekocht.

Applicatie was prima. Dekkend in drie laagjes, wat niet gek is voor een jelly. Het oppervlak was een beetje bobbelig door de glitter maar na een laagje blanke lak en een laagje topcoat was het helemaal glad.

English: This is Milani Fairy Tale from the Halloween Collection. I've wanted these since they came out but they are impossible to find in the Netherlands. Fortunately Black Nail Polish And Lip Gloss was having a blogsale so I was able to buy four of them. Application was good. Opaque in three coats which isn't bad for a jelly. The surface was a bit bumpy because of the glitter but after a coat of clear polish and a coat of topcoat it was totally smooth.


En nu het goede nieuws: ik krijg een light box! Ik heb via FOK! erg goedkoop een mobiele fotostudio kunnen kopen dus binnenkort kan ik betere foto's nemen! Ik ben aan het experimenteren geweest met DIY light boxes maar dat was niet echt een succes. Ik kan niet wachten tot ik hem heb zodat ik er mee kan spelen!


English: And now the good news: I'm getting a light box! I was able to buy a cheap mobile photostudio through a Dutch forum so I'll be able to take better pics soon! I have been experimenting with DIY light boxes but I wasn't very successful. I can't wait till it gets here so I can play with it!

Comments (5)

beautiful color! Isn't Andrea great!

She is. I am so happy with these!

This looks stunnning, although I'm just getting into the 'dark' polishes! I've got Fairy Tale on the way from CherryCulture. They're about $ 4.50 and they are having a 20% off sale every once in a while so if you like these, you could pick up a few more :)

Thanks for sharing!

This looks stunnning, although I'm just getting into the 'dark' polishes! I've got Fairy Tale on the way from CherryCulture. They're about $ 4.50 and they are having a 20% off sale every once in a while so if you like these, you could pick up a few more :)

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the tip!

Een reactie posten