From The Vault: Sheet Music!

17

Posted on : 12:57 | In : , , , , , ,

Een oudje vandaag want ik kreeg BB Couture Ravager niet mooi op de foto in mijn lightbox en er is absoluut geen zon vandaag.

English: An oldie today because I couldn't get BB Couture Ravager to photograph nicely in my lightbox and there is absolutely no sun today.




Eerst heb ik mijn nagels gelakt met een witte Kiss nagellak waarvan ik de naam niet meer weet.

English: First I polished my nails with a white Kiss polish that I can't remember the name of.




Daarna ik gestempeld heb met Konad Special Polish Zwart en plate M73, heb een topcoat opgedaan en om het af te maken een laagje China Glaze Matte Magic om het meer op papier te laten lijken.
Ik ben er wel blij mee! Jammer van dat vieze haartje op de foto. :')

English: Then I stamped with Konad Special Polish Black and plate M73, applied a topcoat and finished with a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic to make it look more paper-like.
I like this one! If only there wasn't this nasty little hair in the pic. :')



Bedankt voor het kijken! Ik zal binnenkort de andere BB Coutures laten zien.

English: Thanks for looking! I'll be back with more BB Couture soon!

Comments (17)

Erg leuk gedaan :)

I really like this! Good job.

this is super cute! :-D

Simple, elegant...perfection. Love this!

Dankje. :)

Thanks!

Thank you. :)

I totally stole ehm, borrowed this from someone else. I loved it so much I had to try for myself. :-P

Heel erg leuk! :)

Dankje! :)

Very pretty!

Leuk!!

Thanks!

Dankje!

Have seen this for the 2nd time now, but I still think 'wow' <3

Thanks! <3

Heel mooi Kisten. I hou van Konad. En supermooi gedaan!! :-P
Very beautiful Kisten. I love Konad. You did it super :-P

Een reactie posten