I May Or May Not Know The Man Behind These Hands...

19

Posted on : 21:58 | In : , , , ,

Dussss hier is mijn absoluut anonieme mannelijke handmodel die jullie BB Couture Impact Driver laat zien! Dit is twee laagjes met op de ringvinger Nubar V for Men en op de pink China Glaze Matte Magic. De andere vingers zijn zonder topcoat.


English: Soooo here is my totally anonymous manly hand model showing you BB Couture Impact Driver! This is two coats with Nubar V for Men on the ringfinger and China Glaze Matte Magic on the pinky. The other fingers are without topcoat.



Zijn pinkie is een beetje verlegen.

English: His pinky is a bit shy.



With flash.


Ik weet het niet... Ik denk dat deze kleur op sommige mannen zou kunnen werken maar het is vreemd om het op mijn man... euh.... mannelijke anonieme handmodel te zien. Hij zei dat hij de kleur niet zo vond en hij vond shimmer sowieso ook niet erg mannelijk.


English: I don't know... I think this colour might work on some men but it's weird seeing it on my ehm... anonymous hand model. He said he didn't really care for the colour and he didn't think shimmer was very manly.





Zie je de paarse en zwarte shimmer in het flesje? Die laten zich op de nagel niet echt zien helaas.

English: Notice the purple and black shimmer in the bottle? They don't really show up on the nails unfortunately.




En dit is hoe het eruit ziet op mijn nagels met topcoat.

English: And here is what it looks like on my nails with topcoat.





Ondanks dat het kwastje een gewoon rond kwastje is vond ik hem (Men's Collection nagellak is mannelijk ;) ) erg fijn lakken. De dekking is erg goed! Ik denk dat je met korte nagels en voorzichtig lakken weg komt met een laagje.

English: Despite the fact that the brush is a normal round brush I thought it worked really well. Coverage is also very good! I think with short nails and careful application you could get away with one coat.




Wat ik wat minder vond is dat er tijdens het lakken een wat korrelige structuur ontstaat. Het zijn niet echt bubbeltjes en ook geen klontjes maar het is ook net niet glad. Dit is op de eerste foto van mijn mannelijke model wel een beetje te zien. Bij hem vond ik het niet storend omdat het wel een wat ruiger effect geeft maar voor mezelf was ik er niet weg van. Gelukkig egaliseert Nubar Diamont zichzelf dus na een laagje topcoat zie je daar niets meer van.
Ik weet nog niet of dit iets is dat alle BB Couture lakjes hebben, of alleen de Men's Collection of dat het echt aan deze lak ligt maar daar zullen we later deze week nog wel achter komen.

English: I didn't really like that it got a bit of a grainy texture while polishing. It's not bubbles and I wouldn't call it lumps but it's not perfectly smooth either. You can see this on the first pic with my male model. On him it didn't bother me because it does add a bit of roughness but on me I wasn't crazy about it. Fortunately Nubar Diamont is self-levelling so it's not noticeable after a coat of topcoat. I don't know if this is something all BB Couture polishes have or just the Men's Collection or even just this polish but I guess we'll find out later this week.



Dus, dat was het! Wees alsjeblieft een beetje lief voor hem, hij is best nerveus over zijn eerste optreden op mijn blog. ;)

English: So, that's it! Please be kind to him, he was quite nervous about his first performance on my blog. ;)

Comments (19)

Ha! That is so awesome. Mine looks at me like Im crazy.

Oh so did he! But he's such a good sport. <3

Oh, his nails are so nice! But the color is not very masculine, I must admit :D

Your anonymous male model ( :D) is very brave!

http://fashionedinfinland.blogspot.com/

Hahaha....He looks great your model ;-)
I have yolu agree, the color is not very masculine. A grey tone would be better I guess.
But he's indeed very brave :-)
I asked my hubby if he would do this.......I looked at me and ask me....are you mad woman!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell him that! :-D

There is a difference between modeling and actually wearing I think. This was a matter of painting, snapping pics and removing. He's really not one for polish, which is why I think it's even cooler he agreed to do this.

Maybe Wire Stripper will me more manly-looking even though it's a shimmer too! :-P

8-) RESPECT 8-)
I like the color more on your nails though, it's a bit girly O:-)

Go B! Go B! Go B!
Your anomymous male hand model rocks!!!

I agree. But hey, it's a men's collection and what's a men's collection without a man! O:-)

LOL! I just got a "Who is that and why does she know my name?! =-O =-O"

Oooh what a nice anonymus handmodel! He has nice cuticles too!

I agree with you that the color is more feminine.. It looks pretty on you! I do love the color but it's not very manly. I think a little less blue would have done the trick :).

Thanks. It leans a bit too much towards baby blue for my taste to work on a man.

:O Dacht dat ik al gereplied had, zeker niet niet bevestigd bij de woord verificatie :')

Anyway, dit is gewoon een teken van ware liefde! Ahem, ware toewijding van je anonieme handmodel, bedoel ik natuurlijk. ;-). Vindt de kleuren ook niet erg mannelijk, maar des te beter, anders was je ze misschien wel aan hem kwijt geraakt ;-).

Zeg maar tegen je handmodel dat ik 'm heel dapper en stoer vind!

Ik zal het hem zeggen. 8-)

Ben wel blij dat hij het niks vond eigenlijk. Iedereen moet vooral doen wat hij leuk vindt maar ik ben niet zo'n fan van nagellak bij mannen. :-[

I'm gonna try out "night ops" on rys toes. He sometimes lets me try stuff out on him lol :-D

Have you ever seen "toepaintguy" on flickr? Nihrida did an interview with him a while ago. http://nihrida.blogspot.com/2010/01/man-and-his-polished-toenails_07.html

I personally like painted toes better on men than painted fingernails but I still prefer my men a bit more unpolished. ;) He makes it work though.

Nagellak bij mannen, hmm, nee ik vind het niks.
Maar je mannelijke model heeft zijn best gedaan hoor ;-)

Hij komt nog een keer terug als het goed is! lol

Wordt het nog wat met mannen en nagellak? Voor mij wel, maar ik zie het nog niet zo vaak.

Een reactie posten