Mail Call!

15

Posted on : 12:53 | In : ,


Ik had het al verteld maar Cindy van BB Couture heeft aangeboden mij een aantal nagellakken te sturen voor een review en vandaag kwam de postbode ze brengen!
De doos doet me denken aan een grabbelton, zou dat iets typisch Nederlands zijn?

English: I told you before Cindy from BB Couture offered to send me a couple of polishes for a review and today the mailman came to bring them to me!
The box reminds me of an old childrens game where you stuff a barrel full of junk, put a couple of goodies in there and let children grope for them. Is that a typical Dutch thing or do you know it?


I'm going in!



Ooooohhh

En dit zat er in:
English: And this was inside:



Twee lakjes uit de nieuwe Men's Collection en twee mooie dames.
English: Two polishes from the new Men's Collection and two lovely ladies.



Maar de postbode had nog meer!
English: But the mailman had more!


Mijn RBL's!
English: My RBL's!


Hoe blij ik ook ben dat ze er zijn, ik ben nog veel blijer met de kans om nieuwe nagellak te reviewen dus ik verklaar de rest van de week hierbij tot BB Couture Week!

English: As happy as I am with them, I'm much happier with the chance to review new polishes so I hereby declare the rest of the week to be BB Couture Week!

Comments (15)

Oooeeeh!!! Goodies!!

Kan niet wachten, op hoe ze eruit zien op je nagels! :-D

Ik ook niet! Zo jammer dat we vanmiddag weggaan anders was ik er nu gelijk mee gaan spelen!

Oehhh nice! Zit nog een mooie donkermoddergroen ook bij voor je :-D

De boerenkool brigade! LOL!

CC ziet er mooi uit op je nagels! <3 Die van mij is nog steeds untried.. En geweldige lakken van BB! Ben héél benieuwd naar de foto's daarvan :)

God, I'm jealous! I've been wanting green goblin for*ever* but I just forget to order things online :( Can't wait to see these

Groen en modder, kan niet mis gaan! 8-)

Word je ook lid? ;)

I'm really happy with it too! It was one of my favourites from their collection. Actually, all of them are!
Cindy very generously let me list some polishes I liked and she picked which ones she would send me.

I cant wait to see these on your nails!

You are going to LOVE Green Goblin! Its an amazing green.. have fun with all of BB Couture colors.. :-D

Thanks! I'm trying to convince my SO to model the men's collection polishes but he won't budge. lol

I so know what you mean!! My hubby just tells me Not in this life time!! Which is no fun what so ever!! :-P
Anyone that orders from http://Overallbeauty.com and tells me in comments MinderMutsig can get any BB Couture nail polishes at Buy 4 get 1 free from Jan 14 -16th 2010. But they must add your blog name MinderMutsig! And I ship your way a lot!! ;)

Oh that's so sweet! Thank you! I'll write a post on that right now to let everyone know!

Heb je de lentekleuren van RBL al gezien. I'm in love!

Ik heb ze gezien bij Scrangie inderdaad. Prachtig!

Een reactie posten