New look!

6

Posted on : 15:17

Ik was vanmorgen wat met mijn testblog aan het knoeien toen ik erachter kwam dat ik op mijn echte blog bezig was. Oeps! Jullie krijgen dus vervroegd mijn nieuwe look te zien.
Ik weet nog niet of ik deze zo mooi vind dus er kan de komende tijd nog het een en ander veranderen en de blog kan dus soms even een beetje vreemd uitzien als ik met de lay-out bezig ben.

Zoals je ziet staat bovenaan een navigatie menu die ik nog in moet vullen en er is een link naar mijn Twitter. Het menu wil ik gaan gebruiken als short-cut naar posts over hand&nailcare, nagellak die werkt met Konad e.d.
De RRS feed moet ik nog instellen.

Dus niet schrikken als je op mijn blog komt en alles door elkaar staat want dat betekent dat ik er op dat moment mee aan het werk ben. De pagina vernieuwen zal dat in de meeste gevallen oplossen.

Wat vind je van de nieuwe look?


English: I was messing with my test blog this morning when I suddenly discovered I was working on my real blog. Oops! So you are getting to see my new look a little sooner than expected.
I don't know if I like this yet so it's possible there will be more changes in the future and the blog might look a little weird every now and then while I'm working on the and lay-out.

As you can see there is a navigation menu at the top which I still have to fill and there is a link to my Twitter. I plan on using the menu as a short-cut to posts about hand&nail care, polishes that work with Konad etc.
I still have to set-up the RRS feed.

So don't freak out when you come to my blog and it's totally out of whack because that means I'm working on it. Refreshing the page will probably make things OK then.

What do you think about the new look?

Comments (6)

I like! I play around w/ my blog style a lot too, so I definitely know how you feel!

Thanks!
Although I would really like to find one that suits me and works and keep it that way but I can't really seem to find what I'm looking for.
At least this lay-out has 3 columns which I definitely prefer. All I need now is the right look. ;)

Nice one ! You really did a very good job, it's impressive, clear and handy, well done miss <3

Thank you :)

Het ziet er goed uit :-)

Bedankt!

Een reactie posten