My Rings

16

Posted on : 21:22 | In :

Ik krijg altijd veel vragen over mijn ringen dus ik zal ze maar eens beter laten zien.

I always get a lot of questions about my rings so I guess I'll show them a little better.



Mooi zijn ze hè? Helaas voor jou zijn ze niet zomaar te koop.

Pretty aren't they? Unfortunately for you, you can't buy them anywhere.




Het zijn silver splint ringen. Ik heb een vorm van reuma die o.a. de gewrichten van mijn vingers aantast.
Vervelend, maar de ringen zijn geen straf. Ik vind ze eigenlijk zelfs heel mooi! Een uniek sieraad dat speciaal voor mij op maat is gemaakt. Wat wil een meisje nog meer?

They are silver splint rings and are meant to support my joints. I have a type of arthritis and this affects, among other things, the joints in my fingers.
Annoying but the rings are not that bad. I actually really like how they look! A unique piece of jewelery that is made and fitted especially for me. What more can a girl wish for?

Comments (16)

It's unfortunate about the arthritis, for sure, but at least they're cool looking!

I would have totally worn them if I didn't have arthritis too if I could get my hands on them. I really like the way they look. :)

Awww why such a lovely girl with pretty hands has to suffer this :/
But you seem to handle this ^^ I don't like the rings much, but I sure do like your hands and your kindness <3 Take care :)

Sorry about the arthritis :( But these rings sure look very good!

Shit happens ;)
Thanks!

They're very pretty! Finally I can see them good now, I've always wondered how they looked like.

At least you have something that not only looks nice but also help with your arthritis.
Sometimes I have to wear a wrist brace at work (since I am on the computer all day) and I could only wish that they were as fashionable as this!.
Thanks for sharing!

I started out with plastic skin-coloured ones to see if it would help and those were awful! I was glad when I got these after a couple of weeks. ;)

Those look really cool! At least they just look like some cool rings.

Thanks :)

wow! I love your rings...they are so special ... I want them!

LOL Thanks! :-D

Interessante ringen zeg. Ik heb nooit zoiets gehoord of gezien. Bijzonder EN mooi! :)

Dankje :)

Ze zijn zeker hip! Ik zou er ook wel een willen hebben :P
Maar waar dienen ze precies voor? Zodat je vingers recht blijven ofzo?
xx

http://yourheartcallsmyname.blogspot.com/

Klopt! Ze voorkomen dat mijn gewrichten doorzakken of opzij buigen en daardoor nog verder beschadigd raken. :)

Een reactie posten