Ooooh... Brown Holo!

21

Alice And Jo's Havesentials heeft mij een aantal Art de Lautrec nagellakken gestuurd voor review en dit is daar een van.

Alice And Jo's Havesentials sent me a couple of Art de Lautrec polishes for review and this is one of them.


Bruine holo glitter! Deze is zo mooi! Dit is drie laagjes met een topcoat.
Helaas hebben ze geen namen maar dit is #07B.

Brown holo glitter! This one is pretty! This is three coats with a topcoat.
Unfortunately these don't have names but this is #07B.



De formule van deze lak is een beetje vreemd. Het deed me heel erg denken aan de glitterlijm waar ik vroeger mijn schoolagenda mee versierde. Het lakt niet heel vervelend maar het is wel even wennen.

Normaal begin ik met lakken bij mijn rechter pink en doe dan al mijn nagels en als ik mijn linker duim heb gedaan begin ik gelijk weer bij mijn rechter pink. Met deze formule is dat niet verstandig omdat je dan het eerste laagje meetrekt naar de rand van je nagel. Ik heb de laagjes dus tussendoor even laten drogen en toen had ik geen enkel probleem met lakken.
Normaal houd ik er niet van om te wachten tussen de laagjes maar kom op, bruine holo! Absoluut de moeite waard!


The formula of this polish was a bit strange. It reminded me of the glitter glue I used to decorate my notebook with at school. It's not bad but it did take some getting used to.

Usually I start painting at my right pinky and work my way to my left thumb and when I finish that I immediately start at my right pinky again. With this formula that isn't smart because you'll drag the first coat to the free edge. So I left every coat to dry for a couple of minutes and then I had no trouble with it. I usually don't like to wait in between layers but come on, this is a brown holo! Totally worth it!



Is ze niet prachtig?

Isn't she beautiful?

Comments (21)

She is beautiful :D

Thanks!

I like it a lot!!

Is that/are those rings that are always on your fingers?

Very pretty! :)

They are. I need to do a post on those, I get a lot of questions about them! :-P
They are silver splint rings to support the joints that were effected by arthritis and they are really pretty!

Thanks! I think I'm in love. <3

Hele mooie kleur, I like! jammer he als mooie kleurtjes geen fantaievolle naam hebben

Dankje! :)
Ja best wel, dat maakt het altijd zo lastig om te onthouden welke het is.

I love these polishes. I have this color 2. So pretty.

I didn't know them but I can see myself buying more in the future. I really love the way this looks!

Definitely do a post, I want to see them! :)

omg thats pretty

This is amazing! :-D

Inderdaad een pracht van een lak! Misschien toch ooit 's een keer daar rondneuzen bij A&J's :-D

Thanks! :)

And it's even better irl! ;)

Dankje :) Ze hebben er leuke dingen daar. :Y

Ja, het is een beauty!
Ik heb 'm ook! :P

Jij hebt ook nog andere kleuren holo glitter of niet? Ik moet er nog wat meer van halen want deze is echt prachtig!

This is AMAZING!! Super gorgeous!! I really need this. Hmm. I wonder if these Lautrec are available in the States?? (goes off to start researching...)

Thanks :)
It's a Polish brand. Don't know if that helps but maybe it will make your search easier.

Een reactie posten