Pink Holo!

8

Posted on : 18:13 | In : , ,


Het heeft hier weer de hele dag gesneeuwt. Heerlijk! Ik had dus mooi de tijd om wat swatches te doen. Dit is Art de Lautrec #13B. Een mooie roze met subtiel holo effect.

It has been snowing here all day. Great! This gave me the perfect opportunity to do some swatches. This is Art de Laurtec #13B. A nice pink with a subtle holo effect.



Dit is drie laagjes zonder topcoat omdat topcoat vaak het holo effect verminderd. De formule is een beetje vergelijkbaar met de China Glaze Kaleidoscope holo's maar iets minder korrelig.

This is three coats without a topcoat because topcoat can effect the holo. The formula is comparable to the China Glaze Kaleidoscopes but a little less gritty.


Art de Lautrec is in Nederland te koop bij Alice And Jo's Havesentials.

Thanks for looking!

Comments (8)

Too pink for me ^^ But you really have wonderful nails <3 Lovely ^^

Thanks :)
I really like this one! I'm not usually one for pink but this is very pretty imo. I love that the holo is there but not too much.

Mooie kleur!

En echt die website is zo fijn om te kopen!
Alles snel geregeld! Heel fijn. Goede zaken gedaan daar. :)

Dankje! :)
Ja hè? Vond ik ook. ;)

Mooi!

Dankje :)

Now, this is my kind of pink!! 8-) I am not into the traditional pink colors but this is gorgeous!

Thank you! I really like it too. :)

Een reactie posten