My take on V-day

30

Posted on : 18:47 | In : , , , , ,

Hier is mijn probleem: Ik kan best schattige nagels maken en ik draag ook heus wel eens roze nagellak maar roze én schattig? Dat past gewoon niet bij mij.
Vandaar dat ik dus gegaan ben voor een minder voor de hand liggende nagellak: China Glaze For Audrey.

Here's the thing: I can make cute nails and I do wear pink every once in a while but pink ánd cute? That's just not me. So I went for a less obvious polish: China Glaze For Audrey.




Dit is gestempeld met Konad Special Polish in Pastel Blue en Pastel Violet en plate M59 en die zijn allemaal te koop bij Enchantra met 15% korting met de code DTCHNLBLG voor elke Europese klant!

This is stamped with Konad Special Polish in Pastel Blue and Pastel Violet and plate M59 and all of that is for sale at a 15% discount at Enchantra with the code DTCHGNLBLG for every European customer!




Dit is toch ook leuk en lief en schattig? Wat ga jij doen met Valentijnsdag?

This is nice and sweet and cute too right? What are you going to do for Valentines Day?

Comments (30)

Oh I'm in love ! I do really love For Audrey, that's such a unique color <3
Nice, sweet & cute, indeed ! Your valentine is really lucky ^^

Thanks :)

Now this is just too sweet. I love it

Thank you :)

Well, I love it.....My V-Day mani made me want to puke....LOL!

So did mine when I tried to go the pink girly route! lol
This is much better.

Hartstikke mooi!
Nah, ik kan het beide kanten op...fluffy lief en hard met andere kleuren.
Als je nou helemaal op de foto zou staan, ja dan past het niet, maar we zien alleen je handjes... ;)

Oh wat voor lak is dat op de foto?

Echt weer iets voor mij... Ik wilde het plaatje terug bij mijn naam, blijk dat ik een foto onder heb geplakt :')
Sorry!
Op mijn blog mag je raden! :P

Je kan je blogger of google profiel koppelen aan dit systeem, dan komt gewoon die info erbij te staan

Weet ik toch, toch deed ik het verkeerd.. :P

This is so cute! I love that you used pink over the turquoise, I wouldn't have thought of that but the pink turned out so great!

Thank you! :)

Leuk! (one of the few Dutch words I recognize!). This is a really pretty and sweet mani, and a nice twist on the whole V Day "pretty and sweet" thing. :)

That is perfect!

Dankjewel ;)

Thank you :)

I noticed I had a new follower - thank you!!

I really love this, it's super cute! That is more me than lots of cutesy pink.

:)

Thanks :)

I love discovering new blogs. ;)

so cute !!!!!

Thank you :)

Super cute and adorable! I'm going to try and dupe this on my daughter.

Thanks :)

I'd love to see it! Thanks :)

I love this, it is so cute! I would totally rock this.

Thanks :)

Aah dit is idd een lieve mani! En ik vind haar in deze kleuren denk ik nog wel mooier dan rozetinten en dergelijke! For Audrey is sowieso prachtig <3

Erg mooi Kisten, goed gekozen. Weer eens iets anders dan rood voor VDay.

Dankjewel! For Audrey is inderdaad heel mooi! Ben er heel blij mee.

Dankje :)

Een reactie posten